A Little Prep



How We Can Make Our Days That Much Better


We all get into our ways and have what we think is a morning routine. Hit snooze three times, have just enough time to shower, and grab a granola bar as we run out the door. You may not think so at the time- but that has a HUGE impact on your day. I will be the first to admit I am the WORST at this. I not only hit snooze 3 times, but I also pre set 3 alarms every night!!

SO, instead of doing that - let us do this new routine together and start tomorrow fresh on day 4 of our #30dayselflovechallenge ; and it's Monday! Set one alarm and don't hit snooze (okay maybe 2 just in case; it is our first try!) let me know how it goes!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stay Sexy, Don't Get Murdered: The Podcast That Created a Community

Day 25

Day 5