Day 2

#30dayselflovechallenge

Day 2 I posted on instagram @enlightendaily. Basically day two was all about treating yourself to something you normally wouldn't!
We all deserve to be a little selfish once in a while and I think it is important to go outside of the box and have a little fun.
Yesterday I went to a yoga class at a studio I had never been to before and I went and chopped all of my hair off!

It was nice, refreshing, and felt so relaxing to just focus on me for a few hours. Baby free, work free, house duties free- just me.
Sometimes finances come into play here and that can be challenging but you do it have to spend a fortune to do something nice for yourself. Go to the dollar store and get a new nail color! Or find a free yoga class being offered somewhere!
The point is, think outside of the box, do something different, and do it for you!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stay Sexy, Don't Get Murdered: The Podcast That Created a Community

Day 25

Day 5