Day 7 

Happy Friday Eve! For those of you who work a Monday- Friday job; you're almost done! 

So for today the theme is nostalgia; we want to bring it back a little bit. 

Whatever this means to you whether it is baking an old family recipe, listening to old songs, watching your favorite childhood movie, or calling an old friend- do it! Usually these nostalgic memories will bring you joy and happiness. 

Smelling the cookies baking in your home that your grandmother used to bake every Sunday may give you a sense of security and genuine love. 

For me, today I listened to all of my old favorite music from the 90/00s and jammed hard to some Hanson! It made me feel young again with no sense of responsibility. For once I forgot about my list of to-dos and the long trail of emails I will tend to tomorrow at work. 



  • So, what is your nostalgic break from reality today? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stay Sexy, Don't Get Murdered: The Podcast That Created a Community

Day 25

Day 5