Day 20

Plan Ahead-



I absolutely love the MINDBODY app. It gives me the opportunity to explore different fitness, beauty, and wellness places around my area- where ever I am. With the click of the button I can view weekly schedules, frequent/upcoming events, the instructors, prices, awesome deals, and what the different places offer. 

*Just to list a few things that this app offers: Yoga, Pilates, MMA, personal training, Massages, Acupuncture, Meditation, Nutrition, PT, Spas, Nails, Saunas- AND SO MUCH MORE!*

Anyone who is affiliated with this app, you can prepay and book right through the app!

So, I have been wanting to try Mandala Moon Yoga for a while now. Dena B, who is an instructor there is the person who started me on my journey and love for yoga. She was my "gym teacher" for a Beginners Yoga class in college. She was simply amazing; I loved everything she did. 

I was just recently checking out the app, booking my usual Saturday sunrise morning yoga at Core and Mandala Moon popped up. I looked around saw Dena was teaching a beautiful Yin Yoga tomorrow and Mandala has a deal until 8/9/17 that all first timers are FREE who book through the app! 

Okay, how could I say no? Was this a sign? I say it was; I booked it. I am super excited to go. This app gives me the opportunity to explore what is around me and plan ahead; for me. I always have to do everything so last minute when it comes to myself. Being a mom you are always planning everyone else's life, day, week and if there is any second left in a moment- you take it for you. So I decided to do something for me in advanced! I want you to do the same. Whether it is through Mindbody, a nail appointment, a lunch date with a friend, whatever it may be- set it in stone NOW! Know you have something exciting to look forward to this weekend or tomorrow or next week as of today and do not let it fall through!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stay Sexy, Don't Get Murdered: The Podcast That Created a Community

Day 5

Day 25