Day 23

Pick Up A Good Read:


But make sure the book you choose is good for the soul. During this time you want to enlighten, brighten, and uplift yourself. Remember, this time is all about you so choose it wisely. 

Usually I would pick some gruesome tales of a serial killer or something along those lines, but today I have decided to fill my brain with positive vibes and love. 

There are days when we feel that our lives or ourselves aren't up to par with societies standards, right? Yes / no? well for me that happens often. For some reason I have this terrible habit of being impatient and comparing my life to others and to what I think I should be doing. The book I decided to start reading to day is called You are a Badass: How to Stop Doubting Your Greatness and Start Living an Awesome Life By Jen Sincero. It has been sitting at the bottom of my purse for about 2 months now waiting for me to have some time to read it. When in all actuality, I have time, and I will make some time. 

If you aren't sure of some books to read ask a friend! I did this morning and she gave some awesome tips of what to read. I cannot wait to finish this book and raid her shelves. 

So, sit back, relax, and enjoy a good book. 

Share your book by commenting here what you are reading or post on instagram and tag me @enlightendaily #30dayselflovechallenge! Spread the love xoxo



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stay Sexy, Don't Get Murdered: The Podcast That Created a Community

Day 25

Day 5